Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another attempt at moving pictures

A word about our videos: Ellia is a smart cookie. For whatever reason, she knows the moment a camera (anywhere in the world, mind you) is turned on. As soon as a camera is turned on, she is turned off. That's why, for instance, in the previous video, I sound like a blabbering moron. She reduces me to goos and coos because, literally a half-second before, she was gleefully screaming and laughing and cooing like a baby (not a grown human) should do. This video is not much better. Near the end, there's a taste of her normal voice. But more than anything, Mom and Dad are just trying to coax her out of her camera-shyness. So with that said, here's your video.



And here's a picture taken just before the video.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

OH my goodness...seriously, possibly the most beautiful baby EVER! Can't wait to see you guys at Homecoming! Oh by the way...I'm coming down for Homecoming! ha ha Love ya guys

Burk said...

Love it...SO precious!! Can't wait to see you...soon and very soon!!

Anonymous said...

Little Ellia, we can't wait to see you. We both have colds, but trying desperately to get over it so we can hold you. I have commented before, but didn't go through. I look at your pictures several times a day. I look at the video at least 3 days a day. We sure do love you, little one.! the Greats