Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More pics from Conroe

Sorry it's been so long since we've updated here. It's been not just a little bit crazy for us. We just moved into our new dorm apartment in Alexander Residence Hall this weekend. It's tough moving with a baby, but we've made some good headway. We had some good help from friends (Collin, Meredith, Anna Beth, and Keith) and family (my mom, Ryan, and Megan). In the midst of all this, I'm finishing up my summer course, and I started training for the resident chaplain position yesterday (Monday) which will not end until students get here. We're doing well, but just trying to get settled into our new place. We haven't had much opportunity to take pictures, so here are a few more from our trip last weekend to Conroe to visit family. Soon enough, we should have some pictures of Ellia in her new bedroom. :)

Hamming it up for the camera (never mind the dirty diaper next to her head)

With her Noni


With Grandaddy


Over my shoulder, laughing


Intently watching something on Mom's lap

2 comments:

KarenD said...

Brett and Chris! I found you in the blogosphere! Wahoo, congrats on baby Ellia... she's gorgeous. We're expecting in February!!

I've thought about y'all since we randomly saw you at Highland a while back. I would say, let's get together, but isn't that what people always say and then never do it? I'm not going to say it, so as not to jinx the possibility that we could get together soon. :-)

Burk said...

Happy 2 month Birthday, Ellia! Love you guys!