Friday, August 3, 2007

First Photo Shoot

Because (1) I work in the Honors College Living and Learning Center at Baylor and (2) the HC-LLC is updating their webpage, we were asked to go in for a photo shoot with Baylor photography. They gave me access to the photos, so we figured, hey, free high-quality family pictures. Great! So we'll post a few up here (today and tomorrow). If you happen to want me to email a higher-quality version of any of these pictures to you so you can print them off (and that goes for any pictures on this blog), just comment at the bottom of the post and tell me which picture you want. Oh, and be sure to identify yourself in the comment. Thanks so much. Enjoy!





6 comments:

teacherpam said...

What wonderful photos! I want them all!! Love ya, GG

Unknown said...

"GREAT" Aunt Mindy wants a copy of the first and fifth pic. You guys are precious! I have to show our GIRL off!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys are beautiful and great. I can hardly wait to meet Ellia and share many cups of fair trade coffee and discuss all that has changed (and stayed the same) since we last saw each other...

my name is blue|sofa. I have now identified myself in the comment.

TheHappyNeills said...

Love the one of her yawning so big!

Love ya Chris!
--Kendra

(p.s. we're going to adopt our next 2! www.neilladoption.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

brett! these are adorable.... i love love love her
-lacey

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett its Lumpy Bu** C***** and I would love a high res of the 20070716_mm_5294 pic. Great pictures all around and I miss you bro.