Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vacation

Christina and I have not left Waco since about two months before Ellia was born. All three of us are about to leave for a short vacation in Galveston, thanks to the generous gift of a friend of ours (thanks, Coley!). We'll also get to spend a couple of days with Christina's grandparents (Ellia's greats) who have not gotten to meet Ellia yet. Can't wait to see you! We'll leave this afternoon (Thursday) and get back to Waco sometime on Monday.

We're excited to get away together as a family. Pray for safe travel, restful nights, and enjoyable relaxation. Amidst all this fun, I also have to write a paper for class, so pray that I would prioritize rightly, finish my paper, and enjoy my family.

We're taking the camera, so we might be able to put up some pictures while we're there, if we can find an internet connection. Check back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having a Ellia redrawal pains. The first thing I do in the a.m. and last in the p.m. is to see if I have any new pictures of my GREAT! Have fun for you both need a break. Love, Grand-mother