Thursday, July 3, 2008

The return of Ellia (to the blog)

Hi sweet three people who still look at this occasionally. I've (Brett) been out of commission for over a month now. I spent a month--apart from Christina and Ellia--in India with a group of wonderful people from Truett. Life-changing as it was, we'll skip it for now (look for a letter coming your way within the next month or two...sorry, I'm really behind). There was a beautiful reunion between the three of us in the San Francisco airport. I finally had the opportunity to catch up with the lives of my girls for the previous month, which included two and a half weeks in Boulder/Denver and a week and a half in Okinawa, Japan. I'll let these pictures do some talking. I know it's been a while, so we'll try to catch up over the next few posts all the way through (I can't believe it!) Ellia's first birthday. We're in San Francisco for the rest of the summer while I do my mentoring at FBC, SF. Enjoy the pictures.

In Boulder, at the feet of Aunt Juli.


With the moms in Boulder.


Oh, so cute.


With Uncle Clint in Denver. This has become a common face, especially when she sees her new bear, Bill Braski.


Just enjoying life at Noni and Grandaddy's house in Denver.

3 comments:

3BoyMom said...

I still check in here, and I'm glad to finally see some new pics! I'm headed to Waco next week--wish you guys were there! Update when you can......

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! New pictures of our beautiful baby. I have looked everyday that I've been home. So wonderful to see her again. Papa can't wait to be with her again. Ellia, Papa is your No. l fan - brags on you so much. Pam is about to die to see and hold you again. Love all of you sooo much! Grandma

Anonymous said...

Ellia, When I saw Uncle Ryan. I asked him if he missed his brother. He said that he sure did, but who he really missed was you. You are loved! Grandma, again