Monday, June 25, 2007

The Proud Grandparents

Here we present Ellia with her grandparents. Few people in the world love this little girl more than these people. I'll let Ellia introduce each of them to you.This is Noni. She's staying with us now to help out with me for a while. She likes to listen to music with me and dance with me.

This is Grandaddy. He really likes to take my picture and lets me hold his finger while I sleep.

This is GG. She loves to hold me and will do absolutely anything for me. I love it when she baby-talks to me.

This is Papa. He comes and visits me a lot and will never let a nurse stand in his way from seeing me.

This is Nana. She squeals with delight everytime she sees me. I'm her first granddaughter, which is pretty special.

So, as you can see, I'm surrounded with love and support from every direction. I love my grandparents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,

You all have been blessed with a precious little girl! God is so good. Oh.....I know you are beside yourself.I know you are a wonderful grandmother. Ellia is very blessed, too. I love all the pictures. Thanks for sending them to me. Ellia is a miracle from God.

Love, Pami
dpjsdurham@sbcglobal.net